UNOCAL- AN ICONIC BRAND
The UNOCAL Orange Disc logo is one of the essay writing service – sigmaessays most widely recognized trademarks. It is a unique brand that has become an integral part of communities and popular culture in many parts of the world with special reference given to the number 76, The no 76 is no ordinary number but was incorporated to mark a token of respect to the declaration of Independence of United States of America dated 1776.
- Founded on 17th of October,ghostwriting masterarbeit 1890 in Santa Paula, California, U.S.A.
- The First Automobile rolled out in 1910.
- Union Oil company of California USA : A Fortune 500 Company.
JOINT VENTURES & COLLABORATIONS
- 1990: First Indian company to venture into a technical Collaboration with Union Oil Company of California (USA) now “CHEVRON”
- 1996: Joint Venture with Indian Oil Corporation to blend SERVO
- 2006: Collaborated with Molecules lubricants and HIGHWAY4 to blend for their reputed brands
- 2010: Joint Venture with Natural Oil Resources, Sharjah (UAE)
- 2013: Expected to sign a MOU to blend and export DELFIN brand to 13 countries worldwide
THE INCORPORATION OF RAAJ UNOCAL LUBRICANTS LIMITED
- Established in the year 1992 in technical collaboration with the then fortune 500 Company: UNION OIL COMPANY OF CALIFORNIA (USA)
- An initiative of the RAJGARHIA GROUP of Enterprises
- Plant site situated on the main Mathura Road with a sprawling campus of over 12 Acres
- First private player in the lubricant industry to obtain an industrial license for blending of lubricants in INDIA
- Annual blending capacity of 40000KL
- Entire range of Automotive, Industrial, Marine, Gear and Transmission Oils & Greases
Raaj Unocal Lubricants Limited (RULL) is one of the leading producers of lubricants of India. We have been serving the needs of vehicle owners and industries for more than a century, since 1890.Today, as an integral part of the renowned Rajgarhia Group, One of India’s 1st transnational conglomerate, RULL operations and products are successfully meeting the needs of individual and institutional customers across automotive, agricultural, industrial, construction and marine segments.
RULL operations encompass lubricants, allied products like filters, car care products and merchandising. RULL operates nationwide with a “new economy” business structure, consisting of wholly owned entities, joint ventures, licensees and distributors.