diesel fuel (<0.05 % mass) and under severe heavy duty conditions. Extended oil drain intervals as indicated
by the OEM for high quality diesel engine oils can be applied. Uno EMERA 15W40 CH4 meets the
performance requirements of diesel engine manufacturer such as Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Ford,
Mack, Navistar, Volvo, TATA, ASHOK LEYLAND, AMW & FORCE.
The diesel engines may be normally aspired, turbocharged or supercharged, with or without inter-cooling and
fitted in commercial vehicles of off-highway equipment.
Meets the performance level of API CH- 4
- Excellent protection against bore polishing and cam wear.
- Offers prolonged oil drain intervals and reduces maintenance costs.
- Protects engine against corrosive wear in off-the-road applications.
- Provides quick lubrication after cold starting thus limiting engine wear.
- Prevents engine fouling due to combustion soot.
- Easier cold starting.
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100 deg C||14.5|
|Viscosity Index (min)||130|
|Specific Gravity @ 29.5 deg C||0.880|
|Total Base No. mg KOH/gm||10.0|
|Pour Point deg C Max||-27|
|COC Flash point deg C Min||220|
Health and Safety
These oils are not hazardous under normal conditions of use. For further guidance appropriate Material Safety Data Sheet may be referred.