Meets the performance level of API CF- 4 / SG, IS: 13656-2002, EDL-5 / EPL-3, MB 228.1 and MIL-L-2104E.
- Reduced engine scuffing & bore polishing.
- High engine cleanliness.
- Maximum protections from wear and deposits.
- Suitable for mixed fleet operation.
- Improved control of oil consumption.
- Easier cold starting.
- Excellent all weather performance due to improved cold weather properties.
- Catalytic Converter compatible.
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100 deg C||Min : 13.5 Max : 15.0|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40 deg C||102 (Typical)|
|Viscosity Index (min)||130|
|Specific Gravity @ 29.5 deg C||0.870 (Typical)|
|Total Base No. mg KOH/gm||8.0 to 10.5|
|Pour Point deg C Max||-24|
|COC Flash point deg C Min||200|
Health and Safety
These oils are not hazardous under normal conditions of use. For further guidance appropriate Material Safety Data Sheet may be referred.