- Provides anti-wear protection for extended equipment life
- Outstanding oxidation and thermal hydraulic oil stability extends drain intervals
- Outstanding filterability characteristics, both wet and dry
- Improved rust and corrosion prevention
- Excellent water separability and hydrolytic stability
- Longer operating life, Replacement part costs reductions.
- Excellent foam and air entrainment performance
- Reduced downtime from unscheduled maintenance.
- Cost savings due to increased filter life and reduced maintenance
- Minimises deposit formation giving a cleaner system
- Reduced down-time through prolonged lubricant life
Suitable for use with Nitrile, Buna-N, Viton and Silicone seal materials
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100 deg C||3.4||5.3||6.7||8.6||11.2|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40 deg C||15||32||46||68||100|
|Viscosity Index (min)||98||96||97||97||97|
|Specific Gravity @ 29.5 deg C (T)||0.880||0.880||0.880||0.880||0.880|
|Acidity mgKOH/gm Max||0.7||0.7||0.7||0.7||0.7|
|Air Release Value @50 degC,min||4||4||8||8||12|
|Pour Point deg C Max||-6||-6||-6||-6||-6|
|COC Flash point deg C||160||180||180||180||180|
|Foam Sequence 1 , mins||30/0||30/0||30/0||30/0||30/0|
|Demulsification (D1401), min||10||10||15||15||20|
Health and Safety
These oils are not hazardous under normal conditions of use. For further guidance appropriate Material Safety Data Sheet may be referred.